Full-Time/Part-Time Massage TherapistWe are looking for someone licensed and educated to fill our massage therapist role at the Kenyon Workout 24/7 and some hours in Rochester. Requirements: Credentials allowing for the practice of massage therapy in the state of Minnesota, excellent verbal and written skills, highly motivated to work alone and with a team, capable of managing time independently, and excellent customer service.
Part-Time Personal TrainerWe are looking for a Certified Personal Trainer with an education background in Fitness, Nutrition, or a similar subject. Requirements: Bachelor's of Science in a exercise science, nutrition, or similar degree, Certification for Personal Training (e.g. NSCA, NASM, ACSM), CPR/AED Certified (other certifications are a plus, but not required)excellent verbal and written skills, highly motivated to work alone and with a team, capable of managing time independently, and excellent customer service.
Part-Time Personal TrainerDescription Personal Training with KT is recruiting for a part-time Personal Trainer at all three of our locations. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for fitness and looking to grow with an expanding personal training facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct private 1-to-1 personal training sessions
- Create fitness programs and instruct members to achieve their goals
- Facilitate in-studio training for small groups
- Conduct on-site training, boot camps, and wellness challenges
- Prior training experience is preferred
- Fitness related degree and/or certification required
- Must have exceptional communication skills and able to work with a variety of clients
- Must have the ability to work all hours
- Resume and cover letter required
Description As a Yoga Instructor, you will provide various Yoga training services that offer members programs to maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, increase stamina, enjoy their fitness experience and improve overall sense of well-being. Responsibilities
- Develop safe, professional and comprehensive Yoga training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Monitor and instruct clients during Yoga training sessions
- Motivate members to continue working toward their fitness goals by consistently attending yoga classes
- Respond to member comments and suggestions in a timely and professional manner
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years Yoga instructor experience
- CPR/AED certification
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor - 200 hour level (RYT-200) required but not limited to